Gluer Machine Operator
|Job Title:||Gluer Machine Operator|
|Salary:||£26k - 32k per year + Healthcare,Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2021 12:55|
No1 Multipoint Gluer Machine Operator (Days or Nights)
Salary: £26k-£32k (Shift dependent)
Due to new contracts won , once again aiding this companies substantial growth, one of my most reputable clients are currently recruiting for experienced Folder Gluer Machine Operators to join their thriving business. As a No1 Machine Operator, you will be a key part of the production team managing a folder gluer and crew, reporting directly to the Shift Production Supervisor.
The successful candidate should have previous experience within Corrugated or Folding Cartons production or experience in one of the following allied trades: Skilled print finishing, Sitma mailing lines or Perfect binding magazines/ books production - where specific training will be aided with your previous experience.
The company offers two different shift patterns (double days or permanent nights), alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
Skills required for the No1 Multipoint Gluer Machine Operator:
- Previous experience as a No1 Gluer Machine Operator.
- Or in a Skilled print finishing, Sitma mailing lines or Perfect binding magazines/ books production managing machinery and crew.
- Should have relevant experience with H&S machine and crew operating procedures.
- Maintain Good Hygiene and Good Manufacturing Practices at all times.
- Previous experience working in a Corrugated or Folding Cartons production environment would be hugely beneficial.
The No1 Multipoint Gluer Machine Operator will benefit from:
- Working for a manufacturer who invests back into their staff.
- Working for a business who are part of a larger group.
- Continued growth plans in place over the next 5-years
- Option of double days shifts or permanent nights.
- Excellent salary & benefits package
Benefits: Competitive salary, pension and numerous other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's