Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k per year + .|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2020 09:13|
Field Service Engineer - Mechanically Biased
Location: Greater London, Essex or Kent
A fantastic for a Field Service Engineer has come to the forefront. This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on prestigious machinery. Due to regular expansion there are many opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
Skills required for Field Service Engineer :
- Mechanical and Electrical Skills
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Carrying out planned maintenance
- Attending breakdowns
- Ability to work alone
- Experience of hydraulics, pnematics, gearboxes, pumps, belts, bearing and chains
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Heavy investment going into the engineering department
- State of the art machinery
- Internal and External Training
- Investment in engineer
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Mitul Shah at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's