Engineering Team Leader
|Engineering Team Leader
|Boston, PE21 7SJ
|£54k per year per annum
|11 days ago
Engineering Shift Leader
Shift - 4 on 4 off Nights
An Engineering Shift Leader role is now available to join a market leading manufacturing plant near Boston. As a Engineering Shift Leader you will be working in a busy manufacturing plant, with plans to invest to further upgrade the plant. The Engineering Shift Leader will be managing 3 other engineers on a day to day basis on shift. When applying please make sure you are Multi Skilled, ideally Electrical and have a background in industrial engineering.
Skills required for the Engineering Shift Leader:
- An Electrical qualification is essential.
- Experience in managing a team of engineers on shift
- Leadership experience
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias towards Electrical
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing.
The Engineering Shift Leader will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior positions
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £55000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs