|Job Title:||Land Surveyor|
|Salary:||£33k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Lock|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2021 14:54|
Salary: Basic from £32,000 - £33,000 + £8000 relocation package
Location: London, Greater London
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for a Land Surveyor to cover two sites in Furzebrook and Newton Abbot. Working on a Monday-Friday basis with flexible working hours, you will be required survey the land across two sites and use cartography to help in the planning of mining and health and safety. Your other main resposnabilties are asset valuation and resource estimation.
Skills required for an Engineer Surveyor:
· Ideally, you will hold an HNC (or Equivalent) in Land surveying, Geomatics or a related discipline
· Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
· Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers
The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
· Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
· A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
· Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
· Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
· Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 28 Days Holiday, Healthcare
Commutable: Dorset and Devon
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.