|Job Title:||Engineering Supervisor|
|Salary:||£45k - 47k per year + Bonus + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 17:00|
Engineering Supervisor- Training and Progression
Salary: £45,000 - £47,000
Location: Frimley, Surrey
A world renowned organisation that is part of a global entertainment group is currently recruiting for an Engineering Supervisor with a strong technical background in electrical and mechanical maintenance, to work at their most profitable site based in Frimley. The Engineering Supervisor will be working in a state of the art environment, leading and developing a large team of Multi-skilled maintenance engineers to ensure the sites efficiencies are kept intact. This a fantastic opportunity for any strong Engineering Supervisor looking to develop their skill set ad have opportunities to progress their career into Management.
Skills required for the Engineering Supervisor:
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Strong PLC fault finding skills
- Leadership skills and capabilities
- Previous experience as an Engineering Supervisor
- Engineering Qualifications, ideally apprentice trained
- Able to work a rotating days and night shift pattern.
The Engineering Supervisor will benefit from:
- Working in a unique environment as a Engineering Supervisor with a fun and family orientated environment
- A challenging and varied role maintaining a wide variety of hi-tech equipment
- Joining an Illustrious and market leading company as Engineering Supervisor
- Opportunities for long term career progression.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's