|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£40k - 50k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 11:28|
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
My client - who is a leading manufacturer within the Bedford area - is currently looking to appoint a dynamic Engineering Manager. My client is looking for a talented individual to manage there growing team and complete numerous projects to ensure the company grows in 2020. The company itself has gone through massive growth over the past 5 years and are currently investing heavily into the engineering team.
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
· The engineering manager will need to hold a recornised engineering qualifaction.
· The engineering manager will need to of had prior supervisory experience.
· You will be required to organise the companies PPM schedules alongside leading the team.
· The role would also suit a team leader who is looking to make a step up into an Engineering Manager role.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
· Competitive benefits and pension package
· Continued investment in the site and the staff so staff retention is very high.
· Chance to join a strong, improving team within a thriving business.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
Commutable: Bedford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k - 55k per year + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits package
£50k - 55k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£50k - 52k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£35k - 37k per year
£25k - 28k per year