|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 15:57|
Days Role - Early finsih on Friday
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Benefits: Pension, Holiday 33 days plus Bank Holiday , Bonus, Health Care,
Our Engineering client based in Poole is looking to recruit an Engineering Manager. They specialise in the design,manufacture and distribution of products servicing the transport and mobile hydraulics sector. As the Engineering Manager UK you will report to the Director/UK General Manager based in Poole. In this role you will be responsible for managing a team of 7 Engineers; 5 in Poole and 2 in India who are the Technical Authority for products sold globally. Management of this resource is key to the success of this role and is very much ‘hands on’.
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline preferred, but proven experience and track record would be equally valued.
- Excellent knowledge of high-pressure hydraulic systems
- Extensive experience of managing a team of engineers.
- Excellent team player, with the ability to work autonomously, provide leadership as required, and the credibility to influence personnel at all levels.
- 6+ years post qualification experience
- CAD, CAE and FEA experience.
- Possess some commercial acumen.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a highly renowned, highly reputable manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the engineers
- Involvement in interesting and varied projects
- Opportunities to progress
Commutable from: Poole
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's