Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36.5k - 38.5k per year + Overtime + Penstion + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 15:26|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Blue Chip Company
Salary: £36,500 - £38,500 + Bonus, Discounts, Personal Pension Plan, Life Assurance (+ Much more!)
Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
Our Client is a well-known Business who has 15 different sites in over 12 Countries and they are also The Market Leader in their Industry.
This Electrical Maintenance Engineer will carry out planned Maintenance in accordance with their schedules and react to breakdowns in a timely manner, the role is for a Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical bias, however it would be beneficial to have some Mechanical skills as well. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will carry out Electrical Maintenance across all the different types of machinery, they use Siemens, Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi PLC's so experience on this would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity for Electrical Maintenance Engineers to join a company who look after their staff and boast an excellent benefits package along with learning some new Maintenance skills.
Skills required for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- My client will look at Electrical Maintenance Engineers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- The successful Electrical Maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised Engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer must be competent with Electrical Faults
- We can look up to 100% Electrical bias however Mechanical experience will be advantageous
- Any understanding of PLC’s (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi)
The Electrical Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Lots of training is available for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer to ensure they develop their weaker skill set
- Working under an inspiring Engineering Manager who invests heavily in the engineering department to ensure all engineers have the necessary tools to have a fruitful career
- Working on state of the art machinery
- Excellent Benefits Package
Commutable: Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Derby, Ashbourne
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's