|Job Title:||Workshop Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 09:16|
Workshop Engineer – Days
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
I am currently recruiting for an industrial manufacturing company in the Gillingham area who are looking for an electrically biased workshop engineer. My client is a UK leading industrial manufacturer. The successful workshop engineer will be working primarily from site, which is a brand-new state of the art site with brand new machinery. Our client has recently invested £45M into new machinery aimed at increasing their efficiency and product quality. From the moment you step on site you are hit by engineering excellence. My client has 4 sites across the UK, with the site in Gillingham being the flag ship site with a dedicated, expert team of 25 engineers on site. You will benefit from working within a department of specialist engineers that are able to help develop your technical skillsets.
Skills acquired to be a Workshop Engineer:
- The successful Workshop Engineer must be electrically biased.
- The successful Workshop Engineer must be able to read electrical drawings.
- The successful Workshop engineer will need to have an electrical qualification.
- The Workshop Engineer will need to be electrically very competent: AC DC Drives, Inverters, Three phase Motors, Relays, Sensors and Contactors.
- The Workshop Engineer will need to have had previous experience working in a factory background.
The Workshop Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a company that is expanding.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Days, Healthcare, £35,000, training.
Commutable: Chatham, Gillingham, Maidstone, West Kingsdown
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection- 07748146187
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£23k - 25k per year
£39k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension
£30k - 32k per year + Vehicle, Laptop, Phone, Pension, around £40k OTE
£27k - 37k per year + Pension, Healthcare
£37k - 38k per year + Overtime