|Job Title:||Vehicle Engineer|
|Salary:||£30,703 per year|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 11:30|
Vehicle Engineer - Days
If you are a Vehicle Engineer looking for a challenging role to join a blue-chip company, the right opportunity has presented itself. As a Vehicle Engineer you will be working for a growing company who are going from strength to strength every year and recently acquire several other sites in the UK. To be considered for this role previous experience of working on HGVs's, Diggers and Excavators, as well as holding a relevant qualification in the field. The successful Vehicle Engineer will be offered a competitive salary, a benefit package and can earn more with OTE.
Skills required for the Vehicle Engineer:
- As the Vehicle Engineer you need previous experience working on fleet vehicles.
- Holding a Vehicle Engineer qualification is essential
- Working with the VOSA standards and regulations.
- Open to all backgrounds, including forces
The Vehicle Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for leading and growing company offering the stability
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
- Days Shift Pattern
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's