|Job Title:||Technical Specialist|
|Salary:||£49k - 52k per year + Pension+BUPA+Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 10:46|
Technical Specialist- CI Engineer -Days role
Salary: £43,000 - £49,000
A world-renowned manufacturer are recruiting for a Technical Specialist Engineer within the CI team, to work alongside the Engineering team in a state-of-the-art factory. The Technical Specialist will be focusing on improving the filling lines using the continuous improvement frameworks. A small element of the role will also require the Technical Specialist to be hands-on tasks such as electrical installation, commissioning and fault finding on high tech utilities equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspirational candidate background looking to take on a senior role for a blue-chip company.
Skills required for the Technical Specialist:
- Hands on engineering experience
- Continuous improvement experience
- Able to co-ordinate work closely with project engineers
- Experience with working on filling lines is imperative
- Able to take on extra responsibility and manage contractors
The Technical Specialist will benefit from:
- Having a varied role involving Maintenance, Fault Finding, Projects, Leadership and continuous improvements
- Joining a stable and well-known company
- Working in a state-of-the-art factory with latest equipment within an efficient factory
- Opportunities for long term career progression beyond a Senior Electrical Engineer
- No having to work weekends or night shifts
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, BUPA, Bonus
Commutable: Watford, Hertfordshire, Harrow, Middlesex, Slough, Berkshire, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£27k - 32k per year
Technical Manager- Food/ FMCG Retailers
£45k per year + Holidays, Overtime
£35k - 38k per year
£32k - 33k per year + Relocation Package
Engineer Surveyor - Crane & Lifting Equipment
Basic from £42,750, Benefits