Quality Manager- Food/ FMCG Retailers
|Job Title:||Quality Manager- Food/ FMCG Retailers|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Holidays, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 08:33|
Quality Manager- Food/ FMCG
Shift- Monday- Friday Days (Early finish on Fridays)
Benefits: 25 days holiday, 5% contributory pension and Private Medical care,
Salary: £40,000- £45,000
A great opportunity for a Quality Manager has arisen in an automated factory in Essex. This client has several sites and supply products to all major retailers. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager who is looking to make a change join a market leader. As the Quality Manager you would be involved with working with Internal & external customers, Carry out regular Audits & Inspections, Experience managing Quality Management Systems. This is an exciting opportunity for an existing Quality Manager who is looking for their next challenge.
Skills Required for a Quality Manager:
- Experience working in an FMCG/ Manufacturing Environment
- Experience of managing BRC and Retailer Audits (SEDEX or SMETA)
- Experience working with the UK’s Largest Retailers
- Working as a Quality Manager (Similar Role)
- Exposure to online portal systems
- Must be Commutable to Essex
- Experienced in managing Quality Management Systems
The Quality Manager will benefit from the following:
- Working a Monday- Friday Days role
- Working for a large company that have seen sales increase year on year.
- Working for a family run business, that put their staff first!
- Putting their stamp within the Business.
- Competitive Salary
Commutable: Basildon, Stanford-Le- Hope, Barking, Chelmsford, Wickford, Tilbury, Southend,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Weekend Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
£35k - 37k per year + Pension,Overtime
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
£33k - 36k per year + Pension, healthcare
Engineering Team Leader- Food/ FMCG
£40k - 45k per year + Private Pension, Discounts, 28 Holidays
£35k per year + Pension
£35k - 37k per year