Supplier Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Supplier Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic up to £33K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 14:42|
Supplier Quality Engineer
Salary: Basic £30,000 - £33,000 + Benefits
Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire
A large industrial manufacturer are currently recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team in Flitwick, Bedfordshire. The Supplier Quality Engineer will be required to drive improvement in supplier performance and audit sites in the UK and occasional travel overseas. You will be required to maintain an up-to-date database of supplier data including supplier certification, raw materials and factored goods. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer with Auditing experience to build on their career with a excellent business.
Skills required for a Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Experienced in analysing data and providing reports on the analysis of the data.
- Experience and understanding of ISO9001 and AF9000
- Experience of SAP and strong Excel knowledge (including pivot capability, knowledge of logic and look-up/reference functions, and chart skills)
- Methodical and detail oriented, organised and able to complete tasks comprehensively in advance.
- Able to influence at all levels of the business.
- Able to build relationships with suppliers in order to improve business performance.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Opportunity to gain further training and develop into managerial positions.
- Excellent Benefits package alongside a competitive Basic Salary.
- Working for a business that cares about their employees and are consistently looking to improve individuals lives.
Benefits: Bonus 6%, Pension, Shares, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays,
Commutable: Flitwick, Bedfordshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28k - 38k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£35k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£45k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£38k per year + Fantastic Benefits package + Bonus