Site Services Supervisor
|Job Title:||Site Services Supervisor|
|Salary:||Basic £32K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2022 12:07|
Site Services Supervisor
Salary: Basic £32,000, Overtime + Benefits
Location: Okehampton, Devon
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a growing FMCG organisation for a Site Services Supervisor in Okehampton, Devon. Working on a Monday – Friday (Days) Shift, the Site Services Supervisor will be required to perform maintenance and improve performance of all site services and utilities equipment on site. This is a very exciting time to be joining this business as they are undergoing through large growth plans as they gain a larger footing in their industry.
Skills required for a Site Services Supervisor:
- Experience of working on site facilities and utilities systems within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally hold both electrical and mechanical engineering qualifications.
- Any utilities qualifications would be advantageous e.g BOAS etc.
- Experience of quality improvements and meeting specifications.
- Ability to work constructively with others and on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively.
- Trustworthy, punctual and reliable.
- Have some flexibility around working times due to the demands of the business.
The Site Services Supervisor will benefit from:
- Joining a growing organisation who winning new contracts within the FMCG industry.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management and other Senior positions.
- Ability to work with various different departments and on various projects.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays),
Commutable: Okehampton, Devon
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£41,148 per year + Overtime
£43k per year
£30k - 40k per year
Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
£35k - 40k per year + 7% Contribute min 3.5%, welcome goody bag, PPE, Free parking, Service Awards,