Simulation and Modelling Engineer
|Job Title:||Simulation and Modelling Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 50k per year + on-site gym, medical cover, pension|
|Contact Name:||Reece Dixon|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 14:14|
A leading motorsport and automotive team are searching for a Simulation and Modelling Engineer to join on a 12-months Fixed Term Contract (FTC).
The engineer will be tasked with developing their latest hypercar and other track derivative projects.
The role will involve the following:
- Develop and make use of simulation tools to optimise vehicle performance
- Support design activities and verification that physical systems are behaving as they should.
- Data analysis of simulation and simulator activities
- System design and support
- Working closely with the Design, Aerodynamics and Stress Analysis departments to help create a cohesive and optimised design.
- Support operational and safety aspects of any system design.
The individual will have:
Top level automotive/motorsport experience
A proficient background in simulation and modelling
Expert in simulation software such as MATLAB/Simulink/Dymola
Excellent communication skills and a flexible can-do attitude
- Company pension, company medical scheme, on-site gym, free barista coffee bars, subsidised canteen.
- The opportunity to work at the cutting-edge of technology
- A stimulating and enjoyable place to work with huge potential for learning.
If you are interested and feel you have the skills and experience needed, please apply.
For more details or general enquiries contact Reece Dixon - firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's