|Job Title:||HSE MANAGER|
|Salary:||£45k - 55k per year|
|Contact Name:||Antony Edwards|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 16:29|
Location: Flint, Flintshire
We are currently seeking a seasoned HSE Manager to lead HSE teams at our market leading industrial manufacturing business in the Flint area. The successful candidate will maintain expert knowledge of current health & safety legislation and will lead their team to provide sound advice to the business on HSE issues whilst managing delivery of strategic initiatives across the region.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Head up all health, safety & environment (HSE)
- Drive the implementation of business's health & safety policies and processes across the site and ensure they are relevant to national legislation
- Undertake environmental, health and safety planning for sites, including the setting of goals, agreeing priorities and establishing adequate systems for performance management
- Support the achievement of global and UK and site targets by review of performance data, implementation of annual HSE plans and development of initiatives
- Support the achievement of business’s segment targets by review of performance data and implementation of initiatives
- Demonstrate Global Health, Safety & Environmental standards through robust KPI’s and other measurements
- Drive operational teams to implement a strong safety culture in alignment with business’s harm mindset
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree level and/or GradIOSH level, or qualified by significant related experience
- Proven track-record of managing HSE service delivery in a manufacturing environment
- A strong people leader with exceptional communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of building and nurturing strong client relationships
- Highly influential, tactful, self-driven and organised
- Past exposure to working within a large, complex and matrix organisation, and navigating the challenges this creates in building and maintaining relationships
- Strong understanding of manufacturing environment with technical knowledge of the HSE implications in each discipline, e.g. cleaning, building engineering, maintenance and catering
Benefits: Excellent Pension Scheme, Health Care plan
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Antony Edwards at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's