Field Service Engineer
Salary: £30,000 OTE £40,000+
A market leading industrial company in Essex has a position for a Field Service Engineer to join their engineering team. This Field Service Role will require you to travel regionally as all jobs will be scattered roughly one hour from your house. This is an exciting opportunity for an multiskilled service engineer, looking learn from a dedidcated team of 30 engineers and take part in training seminars from specialists all over the world. As the Field Service Engineer, you will be provided a Company Car/Van, Laptop & Phone. In ths role you will be given 5-6 jobs a day and will spend roughly 50% working and 50% drviing.
Skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- Engineering Qualification
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Experience with industrial equipment
- Must be communicable to Essex
- Driving Licence
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Very Competitive Salary, Benefits, and Overtime
- Join a large stable company with a great ethos and culture
- Receive a Company Car/ Van, Laptop & Phone
- Could earn with OTE £>45,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further detail