Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£27k - 32k per year + OTE £100,000 plus|
|Contact Name:||Clare Cazaly|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 16:09|
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Fast track progression to management)
Pioneer Selection is a specialist Engineering Recruitment Consultancy based in Borehamwood. We have exciting expansion plans and are offering ambitious candidates with previous recruitment experience the opportunity to have a challenging and rewarding position within a company that offers unlimited training and progression alongside an unrivalled salary, commission and incentives package.
The successful applicant would join our newly established Temp and Contract team that is already making placements! You would play an instrumental part in the leadership of the team as you look to progress into a management role and expand the team further. Therefore, experience within temporary and contract recruitment is essential alongside aspirations to progress into management.
The Senior Consultant role is a fast paced sales position where you would be creating relationships with clients and candidates with a view to making placements between the two parties. The role is an essential part of the team and company dynamics and has the following responsibilities;
- To use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract vacancies from client companies.
- To develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- To maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximise business opportunity.
- To conduct client meetings in order to develop strong working relationships for current and future opportunities & to raise fillable recruitment policies.
- To advertise vacancies by drafting and placing professional adverts in a wide range of media, for example websites, publications and social media.
- To use the 'In House' CRM database and third party job boards to identify potential candidates
- To conduct candidate interviews either face-face or by phone in a professional manor.
- To prepare CVs and correspondence to forward to clients and arrange interviews between clients/candidates.
- To brief candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
Top ten reasons to join us;
- Unlimited training and support with instant feedback
- Fast track onto our Management and Leadership Training programme.
- Uncapped commission, quarterly incentives and annual bonuses so you can earn well over £100,000!
- Worldwide trips every 6 months to destinations such as Las Vegas and New York!
- A buzzing and competitive market.
- Work at a top location near the city but with an easy commute.
- Surround yourself with like minded aspirational and competitive people.
- Add value as we listen to our employees' ideas.
- Fully automated ATS with 24-hour access 365 days a year from anywhere!
- Get kitted out with a company mobile phone etc.
- A comprehensive training scheme covering; recruitment, sales, mentoring, management, and leadership.
- Uncapped Commission Scheme.
- Monthly and quarterly incentives.
- Annual bonuses.
- Excellent holiday package increasing with time served and seniority.
- Social events.
For the role of Senior Consultant - £27,000 - £32,000.
The next role to progress into is either Account Manager or Team Manager - £27.000 - £40,000.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's