Senior Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year + Long service + Heath care +Pension+ Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 12:31|
Senior Maintenance Engineer – Days
Location: Milton Keynes
If you are a Senior Maintenance Engineer looking for an opportunity where you can focus almost entirely on man management a fantastic opportunity has now become vacant. The successful candidate will be working for a globally recognised manufacturer who have seen a positive trend in terms of growth and profits over the last three years. If you a Senior Maintenance Engineer/Team Leader/Lead engineer who has experience being hands on as well as, managing a small team of Engineer please apply nw. In return, the Senior Maintenance Engineer will be entitled to a competitive salary, performance related bonus and have the opportunity for further career progression.
Skills required for the Senior Maintenance Engineer:
- The Senior Maintenance Engineer will need hands on Electrical and Mechanical experience i.e. Electrical and Mechanical skills are paramount, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing is advantageous, but any Engineering background will be looked at
- Experience with Projects, Continuous Improvements, Reliability
- You need to hold an Engineering Qualification to be considered for this Senor Maintenance Role
The Senior Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Senior maintenance Engineer will be working for a Marketing leading manufacturer
- Bespoke training is provided i.e. ILM, Princes 2
- The Senior Maintenance Engineer will be working for a growing company, allowing opportunities for further career progression.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £50,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k - 39k per year
£33k - 38k per year + pension + training + ote
£28k - 30k per year + Benefits Package
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£37k per year