Senior Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£46k - 50k per year + Pension, Health Care, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Hebborn|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 12:13|
Senior Design Engineer
Shift: Days – Monday – Friday (8.30-4.30pm)
Salary: £46,000 - £50,000
A position for a Senior Design Engineer has now arisen to join the UK Design Team within a world-renowned business. The successful candidate will provide all design aspects of solutions. These solutions comprise feasibility assessment, detailed design, working drawings, specification, quantity estimate and geogrid material supply with professional indemnity insurance support. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international organisation. In addition to be a great place to work, we will offer a relocation package for the right candidate.
Skills required for Senior Design Engineer:
- To co-ordinate and design aspects in the preparation of quotations and successful projects for the Companies Design and Supply Work.
- To provide cost effective, but safe, design and drawings for Design and Supply projects under our professional indemnity insurance cover.
- To prepare innovative and cost-effective application suggestions in the promotion of the Company’s products and expertise in support of civil engineering sales worldwide.
- Advise clients with methods and applications for the company’s products.
- 4+ years’ experience of geotechnical pavement design work and should be a civil / geotechnical engineer
- An awareness of Health and Safety
- A solid working knowledge of AutoCAD
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Aaron Hebborn at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k - 40k per year + overtime
£40k per year
£36k per year + Health care,pension,Lifetime insurance,OT 1.5/2 on weekends
£42k - 45k per year + Pension+Training+Heahtcare
£28k - 36k per year + Benefits Package