Road Tanker Inspector
|Job Title:||Road Tanker Inspector|
|Salary:||Basic from £38K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2021 10:14|
Road Tanker Inspector
Salary: Basic from £38,000 + Van, Benefits
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for a Road Tanker Inspector to service clients around the Essex area. This role requires the ideal candidate to carry out inspections on Road Tanker vehicles to make sure they meet relevant regulations. You will be required to travel mainly around the Essex and South East area and the role may include occasional overnight and overseas trips.
Skills required for an Road Tanker Inspector:
- The ideal candidate will be qualified to NVQ Level 3 and a good level of practical experience.
- Have hands on experience repairing, servicing and inspecting vehicles – ideally Road Tankers.
- A thorough understanding of ADR, PSSR and CDG regulations.
- A flexible approach with some overnight trips, weekend work and occasional overseas travel.
- The ability to communicate complex and technical problems at ease.
The Road Tanker Inspector will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual. The Organisation invests £60,000 worth of training in you over a 5-year period.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Van, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Chelmsford, Essex
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.