|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||£50k per year + BUPA Healthcare + 2K Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 17:47|
Reliability Engineer - Pharmaceutical
Salary: £50,000 + £2,000 Bonus + BUPA Healthcare and excellent benefits
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
A world-renowned pharmaceutical company are currently recruiting for a Reliability Engineer with a strong knowledge of reliability and continuous improvement within a fast-paced environment. The Reliability Engineer will use reliability tools such as RCA, RCM, TPM, and FMEA to review equipment data and support maintenance strategies to make sure the machinery is running as efficiently as possible. The Reliability Engineer will operate closely with projects, facilities and engineering teams to ensure optimised efficiency and Identify and implement projects using robust root cause analysis to reduce those losses or lower costs within a world class manufacturing environment .
Skills required for the Reliability Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Reliability Engineer
- Continuous improvement experience
- Knowledge or reliability tools such as RCA, RCM, TPM, and FMEA
- Engineering Qualification
- Ability to create and review Technical Reports.
- Ability to Create, Review, and Update SOPs
The Reliability Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a clean room, state of the art factory as a Reliability Engineer
- Challenging and Varied role working on lots of continuous improvement and reliability projects .
- Joining a market leading and well-established pharmaceutical company.
- Opportunities for long term career progression beyond a Reliability Engineer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
Tel: 020 8166 5252or Email: [email protected]
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's