|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year + Fantastic Benefits package + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Junaid Bokhari|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2020 13:37|
Mechanical Reliability Engineer – Site Services, Pharmaceutical
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Location: Borehamwood, Herts
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Reliability Engineer with mechanical expertise and a background in site services/ utilities within a huge pharmaceutical manufacturing company. My client have recently increased production to deal with a number of key contracts they have won; due to this they are recruiting in their critical utilities division for a Reliability Engineer with a strong mechanical background and experience of site services/ utilities. The Reliability Engineer will provide in-depth technical support to the Site Utilities team on all site mechanical systems whilst developing reliability-centred maintenance tasks and detailed root cause analysis of any failures.
Skills required for the Reliability Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Reliability Engineer
- Expert mechanical knowledge
- Mechanical qualification
- Previous experience of Site services or Utilities
- Good knowledge of the following systems: Plant Steam Boilers/Pure Steam Generation, Water For Injection (WFI) Generation and Distribution, Compressed Air, Bi-Vac Vacuum System etc
- Continuous improvement, Lean Manufacturing experience
The Reliability Engineer will benefit from:
- Progression for Reliability Engineer
- Full autonomy in the role
- Joining and large and growing business with a lot of financial backing.
- Training Matrix
Commutable: Watford, Borehamwood, Hatfield, St. Albans, Edgware, Enfield, London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's