Race Mechanic - Motorsport OEM Manufacturer
|Job Title:||Race Mechanic - Motorsport OEM Manufacturer|
|Contact Name:||Mujtaba Ahmed|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 11:27|
Looking to further advance your career as a Race Mechanic and being a specialist within your field?
Pioneer Selection are currently searching for Race Mechanics to join a race winning OEM German motorsport team in their state-of-the-art facilities, on a permanent basis. The selected Race Mechanics will be working within a collaborative environment to build and maintain some of the most competitive race cars. This role entails some travel for race days around Europe to around 20 events per year.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Training & Development
- 30-days holiday
The Race Mechanic will:
- Build and develop test cars and rally cars for both marketing and race purposes to high standards.
- Be responsible for the race car in the workshop and on events.
- Collaborate with a race winning team in the development of race cars.
- Be involved in all aspects of building the race car.
The Race Mechanic will have:
- Worked within the motorsport industry as a Race Mechanic.
- The ability to work to high standards within very tight deadlines.
- A creative working style and open approach to working in a team and with minimal supervision.
- Strong English communication skills (Essential).
- Have a recognized apprenticeship as a mechanic (Optional).
If you would like to hear further information about the role, and have the relevant Race Mechanic experience, please email your CV to our Motorsport Manufacturing Consultant Mujtaba Ahmed at Mujtaba.Ahmed@pioneer-selection.co.uk. Alternatively, click APPLY to submit your application.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.