Production Team Leader - Industrial
|Job Title:||Production Team Leader - Industrial|
|Salary:||£30k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 11:39|
Production Team Leader – Industrial
Benefits: Overtime, Site Bonus
We are looking for a very strong Production Team Leader to join an ever-growing Industrial manufacturing company in Bristol. The successful applicant for this Production Team Leader role will play a key role within the business, and manage a team of up to 7 staff including contractors too. In return, the Production Team Leader will benefit from joining a company who are renowned for their continuous reinvestments; further prospects for progression and offered a competitive package.
Skills required for Production Team Leader:
- The Production Team Leader must have previous experience as a Production Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager.
- Having a good understanding of the Health and Safety regulations is required.
- Happy to get hands on with the team
- Strong People Management Skills is necessary for this Production Team Leader role.
- Must be happy to work weekends
- Must be happy to work in an Industrial Environment
- Must live close to Bristol
The Production Team Leader will benefit from:
- Joining a company who are market leaders within their sector
- Tailored training and development programme for the Production Team Leader.
- Clear Progression Opportunities available for the Production Team Leader.
- A competitive remuneration package, which includes: pension, healthcare, and OTE
Commutable: Bristol, Bath,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Team Leader
£45k - 48k per year + Pension+Training+Progression
£30k per year + paid sick scheme, free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme
Production and Maintenance Assistant- Days
£25k - 29k per year
£41k per year
£40k per year