Production Team Leader
|Job Title:||Production Team Leader|
|Salary:||£35k - 45k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2020 09:25|
Production Team Leader - FMCG
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Location: West Bromwich
A fantastic opportunity for well qualified, experienced, Production Manager at one of the fastest growing companies in the West Midlands area has become available. 2018 and 2019 were fantastic years for this growing business and despite the current worldwide situation, 2020 has also seen stable growth within in the business, allowing them to seek two new Team Leaders on the front line to oversee the current production team. This role will be on a rotating days and nights shift pattern and comes with a fantastic benefits package.
Skills required for the Production Team Leader - FMCG:
- Previous experience as a Production Manager/ Supervisor or Team Leader
- Production Manager must have experience working within a high-speed manufacturing environment - FMCG
- Experienced with H&S procedures
- Liasing with the engineering team and other Production departments to ensure smooth running of plant
The Production Team Leader - FMCG will benefit from:
- Working for a well-known manufacturer
- Continued growth and development
- Excellent salary & benefits package
Benefits: Competitive pension and numerous other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's