Production Shift Manager
|Job Title:||Production Shift Manager|
|Salary:||£35k - 43k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 11:53|
Salary: £35,000 - £43,000
A brand new opportunity for a Production manager has become available at a large, industrial manufacturing company close to Nottingham. As a business, my client is continuing to grow as a result of some great success over the past 18-months, winning new contracts and nearly doubling in size during this time period. This role will be aided with a competitive salary and an array of added benefits.
Skills required for the Production Manager - FMCG:
- Previous experience as a Production Manager
- Production Manager must have experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Implementing team KPI's
- Conducting team meetings and 121's
- Liaising with the engineering team to ensure smooth running of plant
The Production Manager will benefit from:
- Working for a growing manufacturing business
- Even more growth plans in place for 2020/2021
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Competitive pension and other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's