Production Operator- Days
|Job Title:||Production Operator- Days|
|Salary:||£20k per year + Pension, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 12:32|
Operative- Food & Drink
An Exciting Role for an operator has come up for a large Food & Beverage company commutable to Winchester. The Operative will receive on the job training and will receive a great personal-develop-plan, which will enable them to process throughout the company. The reason for this role is due to an operator progressing within the company. You can go through Hierarchical and Side step progression.
Skills required for the operative:
- Food Hygiene Qualification and knowledge
- Experience working in a Food, Drink, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing plant.
- Must comply with risk and COSHH assessments
- Must be happy to work a Monday – Friday Days Role
- Happy to receive training and development
The Operative will benefit from:
- Working a Monday – Friday Days Role
- Receive a personal-development- plan
- Route to progress throughout the company
Benefits: Pension, Bonus
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's