Production Manager - Quality
|Job Title:||Production Manager - Quality|
|Salary:||£45k - 55k per year + Long service holiday, private medical, dental plan, discounted gym membership|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2022 10:54|
Production Manager - Quality- DAYS
Salary: £45,000- £55,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager to join a market leading, fast-paced manufacturing company at their constantly-growing site in Kent. This is a company that has been growing year on year and invested heavily into the site recently. The Production Manager will be joining one of the market leaders in their industry, therefore you will benefit from excellent job security. The company are also investing heavily into continuous improvement projects and are experiencing a huge demand for their products.
Skills required for the Production Manager - Quality
- Must hold a Degree/ONC/HND in Engineering or Similar Sector
- Experience working in a Factory/ Industrial Environment
- Experience managing/leading a team
- Experience working as a Prodction Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Quality Engineer
- Monitor progress in order to meet department KPIs, Budgets, Performance metrics and Quality standards.
- Experience of using Inspection and Metrology equipment.
The Production Manager - Quality will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry
- Market leading salary.
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Long service holiday (if applicable)
- Working hours are 37 each week (flexi hours are available)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental plan
- Pension Scheme
- Onsite parking
- Staff discount with selected retails + wellbeing platforms
- Discounted gym membership at Roko
- Subsidised canteen
- Friendly working environment
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 50k per year
£40k - 45k per year + Pension
Senior Production Manager
£50k per year + Benefits Package
Production Shift Manager
£35k - 38k per year
£42k per year + Company matched pension