|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£40k - 50k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 11:39|
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: Chipping Norton
A brand new role for a Production Manager has become available at a world renowned production site in Oxfordshire. The role will require the Production Manager to oversee a team of 40-75 people, working within a fast moving production facility. Previous experience within a production manager role is essential and anyone applying should be happy making tough decisions and taking on more reports as the business growth continues.
Skills required for the Production Manager:
- Previous experience as a Production Manager experience
- Production Manager must have experience working within a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Experienced with H&S procedures
- Previous experience managing leaders/ supervisors or other managers
- Happy to grow their role as the business continues their growth
The Production Manager will benefit from:
- A growing business, with exceptional growth plans in place over the next 3-5 years
- Excellent salary & benefits package
Benefits: Competitive salary, pension and numerous other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k per year + Benefits Package
£32k per year
Production Manager - Night Shift
£32k - 36k per year + Overtime, pension, benefits
£28k - 30k per year + Overtime
£21.5k per year