Powertrain Electronics Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Powertrain Electronics Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||£55k - 60k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2021 15:21|
Powertrain Electronics Systems Engineer - DAYS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Powertrain Electronics Systems Engineer to join a market leading, fast-paced manufacturing company at their constantly-growing site in Kent. This is a company that has been growing year on year and invested heavily into the site recently. The Powertrain Electronics Systems Engineer will be joining one of the market leaders in their industry, therefore you will benefit from excellent job security. The company are also investing heavily into continuous improvement projects and are experiencing a huge demand for their products. The Powertrain Electronics Systems Engineer will benefit from excellent training and development which will help you develop as an engineer. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any aspiring Powertrain Electronics Systems Engineer.
Skills required for the Powertrain Electronics Systems Engineer
• Demonstrable industry related experience of developing real time embedded systems.
• Understanding of Matlab-Simulink blocks
• Use of CCP calibration tools (e.g. INCA, ATI Vision, CANape )
The Powertrain Electronics Systems Engineer will benefit from:
• Working for a global leader in the industry
• Market leading salary.
• 27 days holiday + bank holidays
• Long service holiday (if applicable)
• Working hours are 37 each week (flexi hours are available)
• Private Medical Insurance
• Dental plan
• Pension Scheme
• Onsite parking
• Staff discount with selected retails + wellbeing platforms
• Discounted gym membership at Roko
• Subsidised canteen
• Friendly working environment
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k per year + Overtime
£40k per year + Pension 3% + Overtime opportunities
£42k - 48k per year + Standard Company Pension, Private Healthcare
£37k per year
£32k - 39k per year