|Job Title:||PLC Programmer|
|Salary:||£45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Antony Edwards|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2021 12:28|
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a PLC Programmer to join a market leading manufacturing business in the Lichfield area. The business is currently going through a fantastic period, expanding operations, buuilding a new site and therefore need to recruit a PLC Programmer to cope with the increased production. This is a great chance for the right Programmer to join a business that invests in its engineers and provides excellent training and development.
Skills required for PLC Programmer:
· PLC Programming Experience
· Manufacturing/Warehouse Experience
· Programming Multiple PLC’s – Experience of 2+ of the following is beneficial- Allen Bradley Mitsubishi / Omron / Siemens and B&R. SCADA is not required.
· Good Communicaion Skills
· Electrical and Control System Commissioning
· Control system modifications / enhancements
· Experience with HMI's and Servo Motors
The Programmer will benefit from:
· Working for a growing business that invests in engineers
· Excellent Training and development programs
· Investment in all aspects of engineering
· State of the art machinery
· Monday - Friday Shift Pattern
Benefits: Excellent Pension Scheme, Health Care plan, Bonus Schemes (OTE £55,000+)
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Antony Edwards at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's