Plant Electrician (Days)
|Job Title:||Plant Electrician (Days)|
|Salary:||Basic £39.3K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2022 14:27|
Plant Electrician (Days)
Salary: Basic £39,300 + Benefits
A large Blue-Chip Industrial Manufacturer are currently looking for a Plant Electrician to work at their site in Loughborough, Leicestershire on a Days based shift. Working Monday – Friday (8am – 4pm), you will be responsible for electrical maintenance, repair and breakdown duties on a variety of industrial equipment. You will have an active role in continuous improvement projects making sure all health & safety regulations are adhered too. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Electrical Engineer to further develop their career with a excellent organisations
Skills required for a Plant Electrician:
- Be qualified to NVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering or completed a Electrical Apprenticeship.
- Ideally qualified to 18th Edition, however my client will look at candidates with 17th Edition.
- Good knowledge and understanding of low voltage and 3-Phase electrical systems.
- Able to read electrical diagrams and completed installation duties.
- Worked within a Process / Industrial Manufacturing site previously.
- Experience of ac motor drive systems, ac invertor drive systems and servo motor drive systems.
- Able to work Monday – Friday days.
The Plant Electrician will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are a market leader within the Industrial Manufacturing Industry
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management and other Senior positions.
- Ability to work with various different departments and on various projects.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Loughborough, Leicestershire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£37k - 42k per year
£30k - 33k per year
£39k - 41.5k per year + Benefits Package
Plant Operative/Operator- FMCG
£20k - 25k per year + overtime, death in service, pension up to 7% match, 24 days holiday
£36k per year