Permanent Weekend Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Permanent Weekend Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 36.5k per year + Pension, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 12:32|
Maintenance Engineer- Days
Salary: £35,000- £36,500
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing manufacturing factory commutable to Rochester is now available. At a time where so much in uncertainty in manufacturing the company are still increasing their Engineering department, they are still in a great position within the industry. To be considered for this role previous experience working within a fast paced environment would be ideal. In return, the Maintenance Engineer will be working for a growing company who are going from strength to strength every year, and who continue to invest back into the Engineering team. In this role you will be working a Days Role (36 hours a week).
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment, which includes bespoke robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Electrical and Mechanical skills are paramount, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications), Mechanical Skills: belts, bearings, chains, welding
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing.
- Competent working as part of a close team and independently as a sole engineer
- As the maintenance engineer you will need to hold a formal engineering qualification (City & Guilds, NVQ, Degree etc)
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leaders within their field and now supply their products worldwide
- Working a Days based role, only working 36 hours a week
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's