Packaging Supervisor- Food & Drink
|Job Title:||Packaging Supervisor- Food & Drink|
|Salary:||£29k - 34k per year + Pension, Holidays, Private Medical|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 10:20|
Production Packaging Supervisor- FMCG
Salary: £29,000- £34,000
Benefits: Private Healthcare, Discretionary bonus, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Employee Discount, Cycle to Work Scheme.
Commutable: North London, East London, Essex
As exciting opportunity for a Production Packaging Supervisor has arisen in a large manufacturer with multiple sites in the UK. This is an exhilarating time to join the business as they have just invested millions into the business. In order to be considered for the role as the Production Packaging Supervisor you will need to have experience with SOPs and OPLs, Setup packaging machinery and product lines for production. You will need to be confident to lead, train and motivate your team.
Skills Required For The Production Packaging Supervisor
- Must have Supervisory/ Leadership Experience
- Must have experience within an FMCG Environment in a similar role; Food, Drink, Packaging, Pharmaceutical
- Ideally would have minimum 2 years experience
- Must be happy to commute to site using Public transport.
- Flexibility to work 5 days a week; 9 hour shifts (incorporating days and late shift)
The Production Packaging Supervisor Will Benefit From
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: Private Healthcare, Discretionary bonus, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Employee Discount, Cycle to Work Scheme. Overtime
- Working for a growing, stable business
- Route for progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's