Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 44.5k per year + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2021 16:45|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG, Mon- Fri- Earliers and Lates- No Nights
Salary: £40,000- £44,500 (Depending on expeirence)
OTE: £50,000 +
Location: Irchester, Northamptonshire
A world renowned, global food production company are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to ensure the state of the art facility is constantly running at optimum efficiency. This is an additional Multi-SkilledMaintenance Engineer position due to new contracts being won leading to a recent re-structure to manage the growth. With this in mind the successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company that can offer not only technical development but great progression opportunities and a fantastic workign environment. This role is not to be missed as it is one of the best oaying roles for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer that doesent involve nights- the shift is Mon- Fri earlies and Lates.
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer within a manufacturing environment
- Strong technical background in Electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- Strong PLC skills and knowledge
- Apprentice trained in either electrical or mechanical maintenance engineering
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Having a clear progression path beyond a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Working within a well-established food manufacturing company
- Opportunities to lead continuous improvement and lean manufacturing projects.
- An excellent benefit package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's