Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 40k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 15:26|
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £34,000 - £40,000
A brand new packaging manufacturer are recruiting locally for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to add to their growing team.
Having recruited for the same type of candidate just 3-months ago due to growth, the business are now required to increase headcount once more, to keep up with the continuous demands from their blue-chip client base.
As a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, you will be required to conduct both planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of packaging machinery. You will come across both electrical and mechanical faults so must be competent with both disciplines.
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, unlimited overtime opportunities and the chance to join a business working just Monday to Friday days.
Skills required for the Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Previous experience working as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer
- Competent both electrically & mechanically
- Electrical - 3-phase, motors, sensors, relays, invertors
- Mechanically - Hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings, chains
- Hold a relevant electrical or mechanically engineering qualification
The Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Growing business - Engineering team expanded quarter upon quarter at present!!!!!
- Progression & development opportunities down the line, due to continued growth
- Will be joining a hardworking, welcoming current engineering team
- NO NIGHTS WHATSOEVER!!!!!
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45k OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's