Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers
Days - 07:30 - 15:30
£27,000 - £30,000
Benefits: Holiday, Bonus, Pension, Training.
This highly successful market leading company have been at the forefront of their industry for a number of years. Due to continuing success and uplift in production along with a number of new innovative products being brought to market, their is a need for a number of experienced multi skilled engineers to join this large site. The business has recently gone through expansion and brought in some fully automated equipment on new production lines. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and go through extensive training. You will be allocated personal business commitments to work on throughout the year and be involved in a company that heavily invests in training and developing thier engineers.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled- either biased
- High speed Manufacturing factory fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- PLC Fault Finding - (Advantageous)
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Bournemouth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.