|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year + Pension & other|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2021 08:24|
OTE: Circa - £50,000
I am currently recruiting for a thriving manufacturing company based in the middle of Hertfordshire. Having acquired a new, multi-million pound contract at the end of 2020, all is now starting to take shape and their is a requirement an electrical bias, multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join this hardworking, growing team. The successful maintenance engineer joining this team will have numerous opportunities to progress and develop their career and take part in both internal and external training. The progression can be either technically, through the man management route or both. There really are no end in terms of what this company are willing to do to assist the growth of their engineers. The maintenance engineer will be rewarded for their hard work with a lucrative salary and a benefits package that will be difficult to be matched elsewhere.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
- Maintenance engineer must hold an electrical qualification
- Maintenance engineer must have previously worked in a manufacturing environment - food, FMCG, packaging, pharma, heavy, industrial
- Electrical; Three Phase, star/ delta motors, invertors
- Mechanical; Hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings and chains
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a brand new business
- Fantastic salary and benefits package on offer
- Will be joining a hardworking team
- Thriving business, constantly growing, winning new business
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's