Multi-Skilled (Electrical Bias) Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled (Electrical Bias) Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k per year|
|Contact Name:||Helen Brown|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 15:28|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
My client is looking for an experienced multi skilled (electrically bias) maintenance engineer to join their busy manufacturing plant in West Yorkshire. You will be responsible for maintaining production machinery in a timely manner, fault finding on a range of mechanical and electrical equipment, as well as working on PLC's.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience of working within a fast paced manufacturing industry
- Level 3 electrical qualification
- Knowledge of working on PLC's
- Fault find electrically and mechanically
- Multi skilled
- Working for a well established company
- Pension contribution
- No work required on bank holidays
- Stability - Working for a reputable company
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's