Mechanical Workshop Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Workshop Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k per year + Pension and Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 12:47|
Mechanical Workshop Engineer - Days Only
Location: Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire
A fantastic role for a Mechanical Workshop Engineer has come to the forefront. This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on prestigious machinery. Due to regular expansion there are many opportunities for progression for the right candidate. You will have the opportunity to work in a fantastic workshop on heavy industrial machinery. The ideal candidate will be an all rounded engineer with excellent mechanical skills.
Skills required for Mechanial Workshop Engineer:
- Mechanical Engineering Qualifiation
- Carrying out planned maintenance
- Experience of carrying out fitting and assembley work
- You MUST have machining skills (lathes, mills etc)
- Attending breakdowns
- Working on hydraulics and pneumatics
- Welding would be a huge advantage
- Working on belts, bearings, chains
The Mechanical Workshop Engineer will benefit from:
- Heavy investment going on at the site
- State of the art machinery
- Internal and External Training
- Investment in engineer
- Opportunities to progress into senior roles
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Mitul Shah at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£34,928.99 - 34,928.99 per year + Pension - life insurance
£25.7k per year
£32k - 33k per year
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£39,172 per year + pension, health care
Mechanical Shift Engineer
£37k per year