Mechanical TPM Engineer
|Job title:||Mechanical TPM Engineer|
|Location:||Middleton, M24 2RW|
|Salary:||£40k per year per annum|
|Contact name:||Cameron Territt|
|Published:||27 days ago|
Shift: Permanent Weekends (Friday - Sunday 6am - 6pm)
I am currently looking for a mechanically biased maintenance engineer to join my clients busy factory in Manchester. My client is looking to bolster there engineering department and requires an experienced maintenance engineer to fit in. The ideal candidate will have come from a manufacturing background and have experience doing planned and reactive maintenance.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be mechanical biased
- Maintenance Engineer must have a mechanical qualification.
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
- Developing skills through internal training
- Competative Salary
- 3 day work week.
Benefits: Excellent salary, Pension and Overtime.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs