|Job Title:||Mechanical Technician|
|Salary:||£41.5k per year + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 11:37|
Mechanical Technician- FMCG, Days – No weekends or nights
Location: Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Technician with a strong background in mechanical maintenance and continuous improvements to join a growing FMCG manufacturer within Oxfordshire. Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, our client has seen orders rise through the roof and are requiring an additional Mechanical Technician a food, FMCG, pharma or related manufacturing environment. With multiple sites across the globe, there is loads of opportunity for a Mechanical Technician to progress into different areas of the business such a project, management and Automation. The Mechanical Technician will be doing a highly technical role including maintenance on a variety of high speed food production machinery. This is a fantastic opportunity for any mechanical technician to join on of the best payers in the area, whilst also offering lots of training and technical development alongside changes for further progression up the ladder.
Skills required for the Mechanical Technician:
- Mechanical Engineering qualification (Ideally apprentice trained)
- Mechanical experience such as hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, belts, welding
- Experience of working in high pressure, high temperature environments such as FMCG, energy, mining, oil & gas etc .
- Continuous improvement experience
- Willingness to learn new skills
The Mechanical Technician will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Working a shift that involves no nights or weekends
- One of the best salary packages in the area
- Career progression in a world renowned company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Benefits
Commutable: Oxford, Banbury, Witney, Chipping Norton, Carterton, Didcot, Bicester
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact beau Giambrone
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's