Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£41k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2020 10:26|
We are currently recruting for a maintenance engineer to work for an established manufacturing company based near Ashford, Kent. The maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. You will be working on a shift basis and will need to have an electrical engineering qualification and experience in manufacturing industries.This is a fantastic time to join the buiness as a multi skilled maintenance engineer as they expanding rapidly with opportunities to train and develop your skills.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering Qualifications in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Mechanical hands on experience
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Electrical work on 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors, relays, sensors, drives
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Training and development
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's