Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 41k per year + Pension Scheme|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 12:03|
Salary: Circa £40,000
Commutable: Dagenham, Essex
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a mechanically biased maintenance engineer to join a market leading industrial engineering business at their site in Essex. The company has just invested heavily into the site and have brand new machinery, because of this they are now looking to build an excellent engineering team to maintain it. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right maintenance engineer to develop and progress within a large business and develop a career.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Mechanical Engineering qualification
- Manufacturing or industrial or Process background
- Maintenance engineer with Electrical and Mechanical Skills
- Pre-planned/reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- A large Industrial company with over 1200 employees
- 4 on 4 off Shift Pattern (Days and Nights)
- Over 28 Manufacturing facilities
- Internal and External Training for engineers
- Large Investment in the engineering department
- Progression available for engineers
Benefits: Pension and Healthcare Scheme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's