Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
|Job title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Dartford, DA2 7HJ|
|Salary:||£42k - 48k per year per annum|
|Contact name:||Lewis Wall|
|Published:||12 days ago|
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer?
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading organisation, offering a salary of £42000-£48000 for a 4 on 4 off (D) shift pattern.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a progressive and innovative business, whose ethos is founded on a commitment to excellence.
• Maintain, repair and optimise mechanical plant and equipment
• Identify and address any mechanical issues
• Develop and implement preventative maintenance programs
• Liaise with suppliers to acquire parts
• Monitor and analyse performance data •
Assist with the implementation of safety procedures
• Maintain records and documentation
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Opportunity for career progression
• Training and development opportunities
• A supportive and collaborative team environment
• Proven experience in a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role
• Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Solid understanding of safety regulations
• Good knowledge of engineering principles and practices If you think you’re the ideal candidate for this Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role, please apply now with an up to date CV and cover letter.
: If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert. As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs