Mechanical Maintenance Engineer-
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer-|
|Salary:||£30k - 34k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2021 15:05|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30,000- £34,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their most profitable site in the UK. They are the Market Leaders in their Industry and due to unforeseeable growth, they have now restructured their engineering department and this is the reason for this vacancy. The successful Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working for one of the leading companies in the area that are continuously growing, meaning that this is a very secure job and offer progression for their engineers. The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will receive industry-leading on the job and join a close team of Mechanical Engineers.
Skills required for the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Will need to hold an Engineering Qualification
- They are open to the background of the Mechanical Engineer; Including; FMCG, Forces, Marine, Manufacturing, Distribution, Recycling, Cement etc
- Have a strong Mechanical Background; Working on belts, bearings, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics
- Willing to work in a heavy environment
- Experience working with PPM and reactive maintenance
- Must be happy to work a permenant nights shift pattern
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary
- Working for a large, stable company
- On the job training
- Working with a close team of Engineer
Commutable: Crawley, Dorking, Horsham, Gatwick
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's