Weekend Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
|Job Title:||Weekend Maintenance Engineer- FMCG|
|Salary:||£35k - 37k per year + Pension,Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2021 11:39|
Weekend Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £35,000- £37,000
Commutable: Erith, Maidstone, Rochester, Sittingbourne
I am currently recruiting for a Weekend Maintenance Engineer to join a manufacturing facility based in Kent. This is an Automated factory who are seeking a mechanical maintenance engineer on a permanent basis. The weekend maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance including project work such as machinery installations and commissioning. This is a fantastic opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join a very well established company who are offering a long term career. In order to be successful for the role of the Weekend Maintenance Engineer you will need to be able to demonstrate strong Mechanical & Electrical skills to scenario based questions, and have worked within a Manufacturing Plant.
Skills required for the Weekend Maintenance Engineer:
- Mechanical Apprenticeship or Mechanical Level 3 Qualification
- Mechanical Experience working on Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Gearboxes, Motors, Belts, Bearings, Chains,
- Experience working with belts, bearings, chains, welding, fabrication.
- Experience working in manufacturing environment
- Mechanical hands on experience, some electrical skills is ideal
- Proactive attitude and willing to learn new skills
- Must be happy to work Saturday, Sunday, Monday
The Weekend Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Training and development
- Working for a growing company that invests in their staff
- Working on 36 hours a week (days)
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's