Mechanical Fitter - (Contract)
|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter - (Contract)|
|Salary:||£15 - 20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||David Newland|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 18:25|
Mechanical Fitter – (Contract)
Salary: £15.00-20.00 Per Hour
Length – 3 Months
I am currently working with a large manufacturer based in Newbury who are looking for a mechanical fitter to join them on a contract basis. My client will look at fitters from a range of backgrounds not just food. The role itself will be a 3 month contract helping look after the brand-new production lines.
Skills required for Mechanical Fitter:
- You will be required to work on both pre planned maintenance and reactive maintenance on various factory machinery.
- You will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- Experience in the food industry would be ideal however not essential.
The Mechanical Fitter will benefit from:
- Working day’s only – no nights!!!
- Working within a manufacturer who is a massive household name.
- Lots of overtime available for the successful mechanical fitter.
- All Tools and PPE will be provided to the successful mechanical fitter.
- Working alongside a group of fantastic mechanical fitter.
Benefits: Large Company, No nights, Plenty of overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact David Newland at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's