|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter|
|Salary:||£26k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 09:23|
Salary: £25,000- £26,000
A worldwide processing company with turnover in the Billions that supplies to other manufacturers is currently recruiting for a mechanical engineer to join one of their new state of the art manufacturing sites based near Kent. As a mechanical engineer you will be required to carry out planned and preventative maintenance on a range of heavy industrial machinery and get involved with project work. This is a great opportunity for a mechanical engineer who is looking to work for a brand new site with a tailored training schedule.
Skills required for Mechanical Engineer:
- Mechanical fault finding skills – Hydraulics, Pneumatics, bearings, belts, chains, gearboxes, fabrication, welding, machining,
- Industrial Experience (Navy, Plastics, Recycling, Print, Packaging, Food, Pharmaceutical, Laundry,)
- Happy to work Days & Nights
- Can-do Attitude and looking to be the "go-to" person within the team
The Mechanical Engineer will benefit from:
- A specialised training programme
- Join a global company
- Technical Progression Opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Generous Holiday allowance, Pension, overtime
Commutable from: Canterbury, Ramsgate, Dover
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's